Sunday, April 24, 2011

You found me!

Hello! I am a first time Momma with a 5 month old little boy. I am also a working momma - which means I am a pumping momma. People talk about the nectar of the gods and I am convinced it is actually breast milk. I love that my little baby not only grew inside me for 9 months but has grown thus far just from me and the milk I make for him. Nothing makes me more proud!

I couldn't have survived my first pumping adventures without the book Milk Memos, but after I finished it I yearned for a place to share stories and advice. Unfortunately I couldn't find a chat room or board that I liked... and all the blogs I found were OBE - the kids had grown up and the blog was dead.

So I am starting a new blog about my adventures in being a Working, Pumping and now Blogging Momma! If you'd like to contribute to the blog, just leave a comment and I will set it up for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment