Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bag Lady

Does anyone else feel like a total bag lady going into work?

I have my work bag on one shoulder - which is a totally cute but still professional bag from Jack Georges... and then my trusty Medela pump bag on the other side! When ever I walk into or out of the office people comment on how I look "loaded down." But I don't see any other option.

Another funny thing, is that often for my afternoon pumping session, people see me with the black bag and comment "leaving for the day?" Of course then I have to explain that I am not. I actually don't mind explaining... I am very proud to be a pumping momma and am not embarrassed by it in anyway. I just wonder if there is anything I can do to stop looking like a bag lady! Maybe I should have bought the backpack version?

No comments:

Post a Comment